Freelance Content Manager
Title: Content Manager - Freelance
Reports to: Managing Director
Base: London E10
Salary: Negotiable – based on experience
We're looking for a freelance Content Manager to join MamaOwl to write beautiful copy and develop a measured and on-brand content strategy across all our channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Translate information from Buying & Merchandising team and the wider industry into a strategic 360 calendar of engaging content publishing
- Evolve the editorial proposition and pillars of social channels and on-site content, pitching and developing new ideas.
- Work with all stakeholders to develop an engaging brand content strategy for all social channels, email and website, with a focus on enhancing the customer experience, elevating the brand proposition.
- Deliver quarterly insight-led campaigns, helping to tell the brand’s story to an engaged audience across social and on-site channels. Content published should be right for the audience and reflective of MamaOwl’s DNA
- Develop, execute and maintain the brand’s publishing calendar
- Ensure all copy remains on brand, moves with the changing culture of our customer and that all written content is uploaded and published on time while also keeping up to date with any retail and merchandising changes
- Liaise regularly with wider team to keep up to date with broader department schedules and to ensure there is a 360-degree customer experience across social, email, website and blog
- Ensure a smooth and efficient day-to-day running of all content, taking direction from the Managing Director as required
- Immersed in and passionate about the world of social media in the sustainable kidswear industry
- Able to adapt great content for different channels and love bringing the message alive
- Fully understands MamaOwl customer
- Extremely organised and reliable, with experience working to tight deadlines
To apply please email CV to: email@example.com