Working at our warehouse based in Leyton E10
Working within a small team to help grow a fast-developing childrenswear e-commerce site.
We have very high standards of cleanliness, accuracy and customer service. It is important that you have these values.
The Warehouse Operations Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring that all daily orders get picked as requested by the Warehouse Supervisor with 100% accuracy.
- Packing all orders in line with MamaOwl packing guidelines and meeting all packing standards.
- Using the shipping systems accurately ship all orders with the correct shipper to make sure the customer receives orders within the promised
- Safely unloading and checking in all deliveries inc large boxed deliveries, within allocated time - this role involves lifting and carrying boxes
- Check in delivered orders with 100% accuracy in the expected timescales given.
- Ensuring set productivity targets are met within all the above tasks.
- Maintaining high standards of health & safety.
- A good level of numeracy and literacy.
- A good communicator who’s always looking for ways to help.
- Have attention to detail and care about getting it right.
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on the busiest days;
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job.
How to apply
Email CV to: email@example.com