Warehouse Operations Manager
Title: Warehouse Operations Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Base: London E10
Salary: Up to £37k dependent on experience
The Warehouse Operations Manager is responsible for all shipping, receiving, and picking operations and personnel:
- Day-to-day management of our small team and daily operations of the fulfilment centre, including stock management, outbound/inbound shipping and returns.
- Oversight of the Customer Experience team
- Strategic management of the warehouse alongside the senior management team.
The job requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in day-to-day operations. The warehouse manager will lead and manage the team, develop the warehouse processes, and provide an impeccable and reliable service to our customers.
- Hire, train, guide and develop all warehouse staff. Create and hold staff accountable for performance objectives.
- Evaluate the performance of staff within their job profiles and recommend performance improvement procedures as necessary.
- Enforce and maintain company rules and regulations whilst motivating and building the team.
- Prioritise, manage and oversee daily operations of picking and processing of all outbound orders.
- Manage all booking in and logistics with our brands and freight partners and be the main point of contact for our shipping partners maintaining and managing relationships with their account managers.
- Identify and improve processes to increase efficiency and minimise mistakes.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to roll out new initiatives and to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Improve customer engagement by overseeing customer service to ensure all customers have a unique and positive customer experience.
- Maintain inventory integrity within our system by making sure all inventory transactions are accounted for in the database.
- Advise and implement any new systems and processes needed within the warehouse in consultation with the Managing Director.
- Ensure all health & safety regulations are observed.
- Make sure the warehouse is organised and kept free of clutter and manage general maintenance within the warehouse.
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within fashion/apparel.
- Knowledge of Veeqo WMS preferred (but not essential).
- Previous experience working with Shopify preferred (but not essential).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word)
How to apply
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org